Sunday, April 13, 2008

Time for a New Helmet??



There are times in my life where I have seen kids look, well, ... rather ridiculous. And I'll comment aloud or even in my head "I will never allow my kid to look like that". And now recently I've found myself telling Eli to put on his helmet. No, he isn't the kid that has to wear a helmet to protect himself from running into walls.




It has just become very obvious that he REALLY needs a new helmet.


Sam is just really cool, Eli is just, well,... born into a family where his Dad gets a kick out of such stuff. At least for a picture or two. Time to head to the helmet store.

No comments:

In an age where success may be dependant on technology and effective use of it, I have created this blog for my son, Eli. He is five. I hope that this will be an avenue for him to explore, learn, have fun, and excel in a way that many of us never knew as kids.